Wednesday, April 13, 2011

11 Years.. yesterday.

My father was gone 11 years yesterday. I drove to Marysville to visit his grave. Very depressing. I wrote him a letter and left it there. It was depressing.

Today is my sunday, I have to go to work tomorrow. I might go get another tattoo today, another white one.  I haven't decided yet. I need to go walking as well. I think I'll wait a little bit.. hopefully it will get slightly warmer. Plus- my work out clothes are in the laundry. I can't wait to get paid, I hate having no money. I need to buy something for above my TV.. I moved the plant that was up there over to my microwave and now it's just empty. No money = no things.

I'm also watching CSI- I'm totally addicted to these shows.

I've been thinking about buying a new phone off ebay. I like my iPhone but I'm so tired of it. I have a bad habit of buying a new phone every few months.. I just get bored.

lol...LOL!!

Uhh. I don't get to see my boyfriend for a month and a half. It's very upsetting- but I think we can handle it.

Hmm. It's a beautiful day outside..

The view from my window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment