Thursday, July 21, 2011

Don't Blink

I'm listening to "Don't Blink" by Kenny Chesney. I just feel like this song is really true. Life goes so freakishly fast. I'm always wanting life to move faster, wanting to get married.. have a family.. or whatever. There is no point in rushing the moments that are happening right now. I have to try and slow down and enjoy where I'm at in life. I realize that my life isn't perfect right now, but it's pretty damn good. I have good friends (at least some), I'm young, I have a steady job.. I'm doing something with my life. I have a relationship.. and even though it's not perfect because he's not here. It's still something with potential for a future.

The song says, Don't Blink.. Life goes faster than you think. It's SO true. I'm turning 21 on monday. I know that is still young, but it feels like I was just a kid.. and all of a sudden I'm 21 with a full time job in the military. It's just ridiculous. I think I want life to slow down a little bit. I'm always afraid that I'll look back on my life and regret how I went through it. It just doesn't dawn on me that everyday I'm living my life. This isn't high school- what happens today matters for my life.



Uh. I wish it wasn't so hot out. I want to run.. well I don't want to. I NEED to.

No comments:

Post a Comment