Friday, June 24, 2011

Storage

I had to rent a storage unit today.. lameeeeee! Stupid family moving to Alabama. In the mean time- there is an NCIS marathon on today- woo hoo!!

Alsoo- I have a serious spending issues haha. I've bout the piano, dress shoes, vibrams, and this FANCY new jacket.





Ignore my face, and fat legs and focus on the AWESOME!  JACKET! I'm so excited about it, It's from express. I was with my mom yesterday at Easton  looking for something to wear to this wedding I have to go to. My initial thought was wearing it to the rehearsal dinner, but I'm totally wearing it to the wedding. I have these kick ass black pants that I LOVE! and my wonderful Boyfriend is going to buy me new pumps for my birthday. I'll be looking all fly and classy in my new grown-up suit. The under shirt that I'm wearing is also fancy. . . 


fancy right?!!?!?!?!!?!

I absolutely LOVE finding an outfit that when I put it on, I just know I HAVE to buy it. That's what happened when I put the jacket on. I'm very excited to wear it. 
I noticed today that on the cuffs when I roll the jacket up.. there appears to be make up, I hope I can get it off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment